Green Hasson Janks
Donella Wilson leads Green Hasson Janks’ Nonprofit Practice and has more than 20 years of public accounting experience providing audit, accounting and special project services and works exclusively in the nonprofit sector. A leader in both the nonprofit and accounting communities, Wilson is an outspoken leader of women in the community, both at GHJ and in her philanthropic efforts.
Wilson also serves as the President and Chief Philanthropy Officer of the recently launched GHJ Foundation. She is also an active member of GHJ’s Women’s Empowerment Committee, focused on bringing mentorship events, programs and thought leadership to her colleagues and the community. She is a strategic partner in shaping Green Hasson Janks’ formal mentoring program with the firm’s Human Resources Department. To lead by example, she systematically mentors those at the firm with more difficult career issues ranging from first-time leaders struggling with work/life balance, to those with questions on technical specialization.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: DONELLA WILSON
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Donella Wilson
- Influential Women in Accounting: DONELLA WILSON
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council:Executive of the Year (Small/Midsize Company) WINNER - DONELLA WILSON
- Women's Leadership Awards: Board Gender Diversity is a Key Goal for Nonprofits
- Women's Leadership Series 2020: Nonprofit Board Diversity in Action
- Getting on Boards Panelist: Donella Wilson
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: LIZBETH NEVAREZ