Partner, Media and Entertainment
National Sector Leader
RSM US LLP
With over 20 years of experience, Darcy Wilson-Jones is an Assurance Services partner in the Los Angeles office and the National Media and Entertainment practice leader for RSM. Her audit experience includes serving clients in the broadcasting, media and entertainment, manufacturing and distribution services. As partner and relationship leader, she has extensive experience addressing various accounting issues, including revenue recognition, share-based compensation and business combination accounting. She is primarily responsible for the overall audit quality and assuring that professional standards are being complied with through the audit engagement. Her private clients are generally private equity or venture capital-backed companies at varying stages, from pre-revenue to mature global companies.
Wilson-Jones is a member of the firm’s Client Experience national advisory group charged with leading the firm’s First-Choice Advisor Journey to enable engagement teams to build strong client relationships.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: DARCY WILSON-JONES
- Thriving In Their 40's: Darcy Wilson-Jones
- 40 In Their 40's: Scott Cacurak
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Paige Kuroyama
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: MOHAMED SOBHY
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: KIMBERLY HUSAIN PALACIOS
- Disruptor Awards: Holiday Season Rings in “Next Normal”
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: KASH HUSSAIN