Crystal Do serves as a director in Armanino LLP’s Business Management and Family Office Services Group. Do brings to Armanino and its clients more than 10 years of experience and specializes in taxation of high net worth individuals and their closely held entities. She brings distinction to the firm and serves the business and financial needs of high net worth families on all aspects of their lives including financial reporting, cash planning, divorce support and assistance, as well as wealth preservation, estate and trust planning and administration, and tax planning.
Earlier this year, Do was tapped to serve as a key leader to help Armanino develop, launch and recruit staff for its Center of Excellence (COE), located in Boise, which is staffed by 35 tax professionals Armanino’s COE is an organizational structure designed to promote standardization and governance in order to provide scalable operational support across the organization.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: VELMA CORONADO
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: MIHO IKEDA
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Parnia Pandkhou
- 40 In Their 40's: Ken Teasdale
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: JACK SUZAR
- Thriving In Their 40's: Brian Gray
- Leaders of Influence - Wealth Managers: ALEV LEWIS
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: ELIZABETH VU