Partner-in-Charge, Tax & Accounting Services - Long Beach
Christy Woods began her public accounting career in 2006, after graduating Cum Laude from The University of Arizona with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting. She joined Windes in 2011, earning her Master of Science in Taxation while working full-time. In 2018, Woods was promoted to partner in the firm’s Tax & Accounting Services Department and is currently the partner-in-charge of tax and accounting operations for the firm’s Long Beach headquarters.
Woods serves a wide variety of clients in the real estate, construction, and professional services sectors, as well as high-net-worth individuals. Her practice focus is tax planning, consulting for large, mid-size and small businesses, as well as tax compliance for corporations, partnerships and LLCs. She has extensive expertise with Opportunity Zone programs, 199A Rental Income Deduction, and cost segregation. She also assists clients in mergers and acquisitions with tax efficient structure planning, along with tax due diligence and post-transaction services.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Navigating Today’s Finance Panelist: Nhaman Pelphrey
- Women in Construction & Design: Laurie Stone
- The Money Book 2017: Mitchell Julius
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: RALPH CAMPILLO
- Top Women in Banking: GAYANE KIRAKOSYAN
- Former K2 CEO Forester Dies at 78
- Women’s Leadership Series & Awards: Jane Schwartzberg
- The Money Book: Philip de Toledo