Located at the heart of Los Angeles’ business and creative economies, Woodbury University offers an innovative MBA program that secures career progress through design-thinking skills and lucrative connections.
It delivers a practice-based, advanced degree that is flexible, recognizing that many students are already immersed in the working world. It also provides students with pertinent and engaging subjects, such as ethics, leadership and sustainability, that are important in today’s national and global environments.
One of the oldest business programs in the West, Woodbury’s School of Business is among the 5 percent of schools globally accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Importantly, the GMAT or GRE are not required to enter the program, and it’s open to all students with business and non-business degrees.
Woodbury’s MBA program is distinguished by a rotating team of executives-in-residence, world-class faculty and a range of civic engagement experiences, all aimed at preparing students for superb and mindful business performance.
Woodbury also offers a 3+1 program that combines both a BBA in Management and a Master’s in Business Administration, enabling students to earn both their undergraduate degree and an MBA in just four years.
An MBA is invaluable and even essential in many fields. Financial stability over a lifetime is one clear, compelling rationale: statistics indicate that those with graduate degrees can expect to earn 17,000 to 25,000 dollars per year more on average across various industries than those without. But there are more than monetary rewards, some of which accrue from building expertise and being exposed to socially-conscious business practices that are embedded into the foundations of the program.
Woodbury’s MBA program currently offers two concentration options: Leadership-Global Strategy and Accounting-Finance. Students may also select a general degree with a free choice of electives. Regardless of their choice, Woodbury’s MBA students gain entrepreneurial, morally responsible, and change-prepared skills. The flexible program offers an intensive 36-credit curriculum, with one-year and two-year completion options, structured around seven-week sessions, offered in evening and weekend format.
Woodbury’s 15:1 student/faculty ratio creates a highly personalized setting where MBA students receive the mentoring required to achieve career success. The program represents diversity, equipping students to harness the power of multiple perspectives. Students emerge from the MBA program with a sound knowledge base in accounting, finance, marketing, leadership and strategy, along with the networking skills needed to advance to the next level and beyond.
In Summary, Why Woodbury?
With so many MBA programs to choose from, you need to know that you are making a sound investment in your future when you choose Woodbury. Here are just a few things that set Woodbury’s MBA program apart:
- Flexible program allows busy professionals to complete an MBA in as little as one year by taking evening and some weekend classes. Select courses may be offered in hybrid format, with some online sessions and some in-person meetings.
- 15:1 student/faculty ratio creates a highly personalized setting where you receive the mentoring you need to achieve success in your career.
- Location in Burbank, California, the media capital of world, gives you access to a network of opportunities in a cutting-edge, creative environment.
- Quality of Woodbury’s MBA program, verified by its AACSB accreditation, confirms that your degree will mean something to your current or future employers.
- Focus on embracing sustainable business practices, social responsibility and ethical leadership as core principles for both business education and business behavior, with the goal of cultivating creative, conscience-based and transformational leaders.
- Nurturing a creative thinking mindset to convert problems into opportunities.
- Emphasis on fostering partnerships with leading businesses to introduce students to professional contacts and networking opportunities during and after their education at Woodbury.
- Focus on practice-based learning to prepare students for the next stage of their careers, shaping leaders who possess a distinctive, highly informed view of the business world.
You can be confident that Woodbury’s innovative MBA program will not only get you to the next stage in your career, but will give you a distinctive view of the world that propels you to a new level of personal success.
For more information, please visit woodbury.edu/mba, call (818) 252-5138 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Executive Education: Woodbury University - The Benefits of Practice-Based Learning
- Executive Education: Woodbury University MBA: Cultivating Transformational Leaders for Sustainable Business
- MBA Guide: An MBA from Woodbury University - Your Competitive Edge
- Executive Education (March 11): The Cal Lutheran Executive MBA
- Executive Education (March 11): A New Era in Business Education
- 2019 Women's Council & Awards: Flexible Format and Action-Based Learning
- Spotlight on Education: Questions Answered About the College of Business Administration at Cal Poly Pomona
- At the Forefront of Online Education: Master of Studies in Law