As a full-service boutique law firm, Yukevich | Cavanaugh has just the right number of staff for everyone to know one another’s name. It is a firm that thrives on innovation, and takes into account the voices of every employee. If it’s a good idea, it’s taken seriously, no matter who put it forward. Diversity in all forms is embraced, and employees are actively encouraged to bring their whole selves to work each and every day. While Yukevich is a firm that’s known for high productivity, our leadership is committed to sharing the fruits of everyone’s labor through competitive compensation and benefits, generous bonuses, and clear career development pathways.
Yukevich | Cavanaugh prides itself on being a welcoming and friendly workplace built on commitment to clients, colleagues, their families, and the communities in which Yukevich | Cavanaugh serves. While the firm’s over the top parties and employee appreciation awards, lunches, retreats, birthday celebrations, and anniversaries are well known in the legal community, the firm’s corporate giving projects are also impressive. The firm is committed to wiping out hunger in Los Angeles and is highly engaged with the Los Angeles Regional Food Bank, raising over $350,000 in donations for the cause, something every employee can feel proud of.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: JAMES J. YUKEVICH
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: TODD A. CAVANAUGH
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- JAMES J. YUKEVICH
- Best Places to Work 2018: The Best Small Companies to Work for in Los Angeles
- Best Law Firms: TLD LAW
- Boutique Firm Looks to Turn Art Into Business
- Best Places to Work 2019: The Best Small Companies to Work for in Los Angeles
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Delmar S. Thomas