Sklar Kirsh LLP is a corporate, real estate, entertainment, litigation, and bankruptcy law firm founded by attorneys from nationally and internationally recognized firms. The firm has a proud “no screamer” policy and is committed to making the office a friendly, supportive, positive, and safe place to work. Attorneys and staff fraternize both in and outside the workplace (there is no “us vs. them” mentality between attorneys and staff), and the culture is familial and casual (the year-round casual dress code is an example of this). There is a focus on the team at Sklar Kirsh and everyone works to support both the clients and one another in delivering outstanding legal service. The staff is highly collaborative and cross-trained to provide support across departments and positions.
Outside of normal working hours, Sklar Kirsh has focused on team-building activities since its founding in 2013. The firm hosts an annual Summer Party, Karaoke night, Escape Room night, Halloween costume contest/bowling night, and Holiday party, in addition to regular associate happy hours, firm-wide potlucks, and sports-related contests. Both founders, Jeff Sklar and Andrew Kirsh, are huge proponents of these events, and the high level of partner participation demonstrates the firm’s commitment to work-life balance and a collegial environment.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Environmental Attorneys Change Surroundings
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Enrique A. Monagas
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Andrew Kirsh
- New Firm Turns Into Active Suitor After Union
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Brien Kelley
- Studio’s Turmoil Continues With Exodus of Exec
- Relativity Media’s Head of Business and Legal Affairs Jumps to Sklar Kirsh
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: DANA LOWY