Many law firms have a strict hierarchy, however, Scali Rasmussen prides itself a team player workplace. Everyone works together and everyone pitches in when needed. When you can find the managing partner answering phones at reception, you know you came to a place with no pretentious claims. Working with people who are experts in their practice areas and pushing the envelope of their industry is exciting. Being a part of that is exciting. Chris Scali runs the firm like a family business. That means that everyone at the firm looks out for each other, most of them have each other’s cellphone numbers and spend time together during non-work hours, attorneys and staff together. This ethic makes the firm particularly well-suited to help its clients and their own family businesses.
The firm makes as point to give back to its community as well, supporting a number of worthwhile organizations, such as the Morningstar Girls’ Sport Programs, where it raised money to outfit girls in low income, high minority areas of LA; Dress for Success, where it raised money to dress homeless women for job interviews; and many others, including being active members of the LGBT Bar Association and its annual gala.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Melanie Joo
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: JENNIER WOO BURNS
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Christian Scali
- 2018 Automotive Review: Connected Car Growth Means Growth of Legal Concerns
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: CHRISTIAN SCALI
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: CHRISTIAN SCALI
- Best Law Firms: MINTZ
- Most Admired Law Firms: Yukevich | Cavanaugh