Reed Smith is a dynamic international law firm, dedicated to helping clients move its businesses forward. With offices spanning the United States, Europe, Asia and the Middle East, the firm is an entity as diverse as the continents across which it practices and the clients that it serves. Reed Smith recognizes, however, that diverse structure alone does not define true diversity. The firm strives to realize the true value of its constituents – attorneys, staff, and clients – by fully integrating their unique talents and perspectives into every aspect of the business.
Reed Smith is passionate about diversity and inclusion. Its core values are at the heart of everything it does, representing who the firm is and who it wants to be: “Integrity - Quality - Teamwork & Respect - Performance - Innovation & Improvement.” The mission is focused on the recruitment, retention, promotion and professional development of the firm’s diverse talent. It is actively transforming its culture through “tone at the top” messaging and innovative programming focused on inclusive behavior and actions. Also, the Women’s Initiative Network of Reed Smith is a thriving community of lawyers dedicated to further enhancing our workplace to more effectively develop, reward, engage, and attract women lawyers.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2020 Leaders in Law Honoree: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: JOHN IINO
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- AMBER S. FINCH
- Diversity, Inclusion + Equity Awards: Organization of the Year (Small)
- Most Admired Law Firms: Blank Rome LLP
- Firm Makes Courting Diversity Full-Time Focus
- Best Law Firms: BLANK ROME LLP
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Amber Finch