Mintz is consistently named one of the “Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality” by the Human Rights Campaign. This year Mintz received its 13th consecutive perfect score on the annual Corporate Equality Index (CEI), a national benchmarking survey and report on corporate policies and practices related to LGBT workplace equality, administered by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation. The 2020 CEI survey evaluated LGBTQ-related policies and practices including non-discrimination workplace protections, domestic partner benefits, transgender-inclusive health care benefits, competency programs, and public engagement with the LGBTQ community.
Mintz was also named a recipient of the National Legal Aid and Defender Association’s 2020 Beacon of Justice Award, which recognizes law firms with pro bono programs serving vulnerable individuals fleeing to the U.S. border. Mintz is consistently rated among the best of the best by clients, legal peers and publications for the firm’s work, culture and leadership. In 2018 and 2019 Mintz was named Working Mother Best Law Firm for Women and was certified by the Women in Law Empowerment Forum as a Gold Standard Firm. It was also recognized as one of “The Best Law Firms for Minority Attorneys” for 2019.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Law Firms: MINTZ
- 11 L.A. Companies Earn Recognition for LGBTQ-Inclusive Workplace Policies
- Most Admired Law Firms: Blank Rome LLP
- Best Law Firms: BLANK ROME LLP
- LGBTQ-Focused Index Launches
- Best Places to Work for in Los Angeles 2019: How We Did It!
- Diversity, Inclusion + Equity Awards: Organization of the Year (Small)
- Most Admired Law Firms: Mayer Brown LLP