Miller Barondess, LLP is a 40-lawyer firm that has served the Los Angeles community since 2006. Skip Miller founded the firm along with his two sons, Dan and Jim, and partners Brian Procel and Sasha Frid. Miller Barondess focuses solely on litigation, including trials, appeals and arbitrations. The firm represents individuals, businesses, and public and private entities through all phases of litigation, from pre-litigation counselling to appellate proceedings. The firm’s lawyers are diverse and versatile, and are highly sought out for trials having successfully represented clients in nearly every industry. The firm’s focus on complex civil matters along with its strong appellate practice makes it a one-stop-shop for litigation.
Miller Barondess has experienced substantial growth in its client base and attorney staff over the last two years. The firm attributes its growth to the recruitment and retention of top talent; the strength of its training program; its model of lean case staffing; and, most importantly, its victories. The Miller Barondess team achieves winning results for clients—many of which are profiled in the media. Consequently, the firm has sustained its existing client base and acquired many new clients. During the pandemic, the firm made no layoffs, furloughs or staffing cuts, and made no salary cuts.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Diversity & Inclusion - Building a Diverse Team Panel: Mira Hashmall
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Mira Hashmall
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: J. MIRA HASHMALL
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Mira Hashmall
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- SKIP MILLER
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: LOUIS R. “SKIP” MILLER
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Mira Hashmall