Hahn & Hahn lawyers devote significant time to the advancement of their profession. The firm’s members have served in key roles and positions of influence with local, state and national bar and professional associations. In addition to board and committee positions, notable offices held by the firm’s lawyers have included president of the State Bar of California; vice-president of its Board of Governors; California’s representative on the Board of Governors of the American Bar Association; president of the International Academy of Estate and Trust law; and many others. In addition, among the firm’s partners are past and present members of the American Bar Association, Mexican American Bar Association, Latina Lawyers of Los Angeles, Asian American Bar Association, and LGBT Bar Association, among others.
The lawyers at Hahn & Hahn have sought to expand inclusion in leadership outside the firm. Among the firm’s female and minority partners are the current officers of numerous not for profit corporations. The firm’s central ethos since its inception has been a devotion to community and service. Founding partner Benjamin W. Hahn served as Pasadena’s representative in the California Senate and was instrumental in creating the state’s system of appellate courts.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Laura Farber
- Asian American Attorneys Look to Raise Profiles
- PR Expert Says Lawyers Can Advertise Without Complexes
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Steven Yoda
- L.A. Lawyer Game for Working Beijing Olympics
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Ashe P. Puri
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Vivian Lee Thoreen