Gibbs Giden Locher Turner Senet & Wittbrodt is comprised of experienced, passionate people and offers the opportunity for professional development and advancement while tackling exciting cutting-edge legal issues across 12 practice areas and a variety of industries. The firm knows that to be effective lawyers and zealous advocates, people need to work in a culture that fosters opportunity and inclusion. The firm was established by lawyers who believe work is more enjoyable and more rewarding in a collaborative and supportive environment. The firm’s focus is to provide unparalleled legal service, attention to detail, responsiveness to clients, and a work environment that its employees appreciate.
Gibbs Giden hires attorneys who want to be an integral part of the firm into the future. The firm offers competitive pay, excellent benefits, inviting offices, multiple locations, and a friendly and supportive work environment with opportunities for advancement. Gibbs Giden also offers frequent opportunities for our attorneys to learn, train, grow, publish, market, network, socialize, excel, and succeed. Gibbs Giden recognizes employees have a life outside of work and is understanding of the need for personal flexibility, even more so during an unprecedented pandemic. Many partners at Gibbs Giden have been with the firm for all or a majority of their careers.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Law Firms: GIBBS GIDEN LOCHER TURNER SENET & WITTBRODT
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Barbara Gadbois
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: R. Sterling Henderson
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: James I. Montgomery, Jr.
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- JAMES I. MONTGOMERY JR.
- School Locks In on Offering Cybersecurity Degrees
- City Attorney Looks to Rub Out Massage Parlors