Fragomen, a global immigration firm and member of the Am Law 100 and Am Law Global 100, is a leading firm dedicated exclusively to immigration services worldwide. While its colleagues have not had in-person gatherings due to COVID-19, the office hosts many virtual social and team-building events (including cooking classes and coffee and happy hours), all of which foster team unity. Importantly, Fragomen’s attorneys provide pro bono legal services to those in need in the greater Los Angeles community, and the managing partner in the office, Mitch Wexler, is a frequent lecturer at the UC-Irvine School of Law.
To help achieve work/life balance, Fragomen employees can take advantage of remote work and flexible schedules in accordance with internal policies. During the COVID-19 pandemic, the vast majority of the firm’s employees in the Los Angeles office are working remotely. Importantly, the employees consistently rank Fragomen’s family-friendly culture, total rewards package and overall employee value proposition as the top reason that they continue to work at Fragomen. Fragomen strives to provide market competitive compensation and benefits packages in every location in which it operates, including the Los Angeles office. The approach to compensation is heavily driven by performance and rewarding top talent.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Developer Looks to Plant Greenery With Condos
- Human Resources, Staffing & Employment: Competitive Recruitment – Hiring Foreign Nationals
- Most Admired Law Firms: Nixon Peabody LLP
- CFO Awards: Most Businesses Proceeding with International Expansion Plans
- Best Places to Work 2018: The Best Large Companies to Work for in Los Angeles
- Best Places to Work 2020: The Best Medium-Sized Companies to Work for in Los Angeles