To best serve its clients in the Greater Los Angeles region, DLA Piper maintains two offices – one in the downtown financial district and one in Century City. Since opening in 1986, DLA Piper’s Los Angeles offices have played a major role in defining the firm’s capabilities to serve local, national and international businesses. Principal areas of practice include real estate, commercial litigation, corporate and securities, intellectual property and technology, finance, labor and employment, securities litigation and tax.
DLA Piper’s clients in Los Angeles range from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies. The firm serves these clients wherever in the world they do business. But while markets around the world are internationalizing, this doesn’t mean they are becoming the same. DLA Piper remains committed, as always, to serving the Los Angeles community and all the local markets that are the building blocks of international business. The firm is also committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people across its practice and business services groups. DLA Piper offers exceptional career opportunities to its lawyers, aspiring graduates and business support professionals, in an environment that is challenging, rewarding and unique.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Law Firms: DLA PIPER
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers
- DLA Piper Poaches Sen. Kamala Harris’ Husband Douglas Emhoff from Venable
- Law Firm Makes the Case for Century City Office
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: PERRIE WEINER
- Partner, Firm Merge With an Eye Toward M&A
- DLA Piper Absorbs Liner Firm and 60 L.A. Attorneys
- Philadelphia Firm Doubles Up on L.A. Pickups