Crowell & Moring is an international law firm that represents a wide variety of clients in litigation and arbitration, regulatory, and transactional matters. One of the firm’s founding principles is a commitment to pro bono service and diversity, which fosters a supportive and positive work environment. From weekly happy hours to firmwide retreats, Crowell & Moring employees are excited to go to work every day and respond to the needs of clients and coworkers.
As the firm approaches its next milestone, after celebrating 40 years in 2019, firm leadership seeks to build on the traditions of Crowell & Moring, which serve as the foundation for its success – client service, entrepreneurship, teamwork, inclusiveness, and giving back to the community. The firm celebrated its anniversary by participating in Days of Service at various charities and nonprofit organizations. Employees that were at Crowell & Moring when the firm was founded in 1979 are still working at the firm today. To advance Crowell & Moring’s strategic vision, the firm’s Diversity Council, comprised of partners, counsel, associates, and staff from all of the firm’s offices in the US and abroad, has established objectives that drive ongoing diversity and inclusion efforts.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: CHERYL M. LOTT
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS
- D.C. Firm Grows Staff at Downtown L.A. Office
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Kevin B. Kroeker
- Most Admired Law Firms: Sidley Austin
- Best Law Firms: SIDLEY AUSTIN LLP
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Ellisen Turner