Barnes & Thornburg’s L.A. office is in the heart of the beautiful Century City area, covering two floors with spacious perimeter offices, large staff bays, functional galley areas, a Wellness Room and a very popular ping-pong room. A reception area on the 3rd floor opens to an expansive area that the firm uses for special client and employee events. Client-focused, cohesive and highly talented, the firm’s attorneys counsel business and individual clients on a number of issues, in particular through complex litigation, labor and employment, intellectual property and corporate matters, as well as through a vibrant Entertainment, Media and Sports practice, representing some of the most recognizable artists, brands and companies in the entertainment industry. That group that is led by attorneys who have extensive knowledge and skills in meeting the business needs of the advertising, film, live events, sports, music, technology, television and videogame industries.
At Barnes & Thornburg, the team lives and works by the values that have guided the firm for nearly 100 years. For clients that means delivering value above and beyond the expected and a relentless focus on efficiency and cost-effectiveness. It means dedicated action on diversity initiatives and top talent recruitment. It means delivering uncommon value for clients.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Building L.A. (June 17): Playa District – Silicon Beach’s Newest Tech Campus
- Black Business Matters Speaker: Dawn R. Rosemond, Esq.
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Salvador (Sal) P. LaViña
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - L. Rachel Lerman
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Kelley Olah
- Century City Job Brings Justice to L.A. Full Time
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Bunnie Poullard
- Law Firm's Entry Adds to Century City's Showbiz Shift