Baker McKenzie is one firm operating in 47 countries, from 78 offices, and has been ranked number one on law firm branding for ten years running. Firm-wide, Baker McKenize boasts more than 400 female partners. The firm believes business must take a central role in fostering and championing sustainability. Baker McKenzie is proud to leverage its talent, innovation and relationships to make a positive and sustainable societal impact for its clients, its people and the world. The firm is made up of global citizens and recognizes that the rule of law is an essential foundation for economic growth and development. Baker McKenzie is committed to the UN Global Compact, the Sustainable Development Goals and the UNGC’s Ten Principles on human rights, labor, environment and anti-corruption.
In addition to the various programs in place and hosting various speakers on D&I and wellness, Baker McKenzie also celebrates various holidays and events throughout the office including fun activities, teambuilding exercises, holiday celebration gatherings and philanthropic campaigns, including Administrative Professionals Day (with weeklong activities); a summer picnic at Will Rogers State Beach; Independence Day lunch and fun; Halloween lunch celebration and costume contest; Thanksgiving luncheon; California’s All Attorney Holiday Event; and many other events and activities.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: PERRIE WEINER
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- PERRIE WEINER
- Best Places to Work 2017: Medium-Sized Companies
- Best Places to Work 2018: The Best Medium-Sized Companies to Work for in Los Angeles
- Best Places to Work 2017: Large Companies
- Holiday Planning & Venue Guide: What Office Holiday Parties Mean to Employees
- Best Places to Work 2017: Small Companies
- Best Law Firms: TLD LAW