Chief Executive Officer
Mr. Kruse joined DPI in 2018 and serves as its Chief Executive Officer. Prior to joining DPI, Mr. Kruse was the Senior Managing Director for CBRE’s Los Angeles South Region and directed all transactional business and operations for the Downtown Los Angeles, Beverly Hills/Century City, South Bay, and Los Angeles Central offices.
Mr. Kruse was responsible for the success and development of 230 professionals and staff, including individuals in Advisory, Brokerage, Research, and Administration. Before joining CB Richard Ellis, Mr. Kruse served as Executive Vice President of Grubb and Ellis, responsible for the Greater Los Angeles Region.
Throughout his 30-year career in the Southern California commercial real estate market, Mr. Kruse has been a top-producing broker, successful brokerage company owner, and leading manager in one of the world’s most active markets. Mr. Kruse holds a Bachelor of Arts from University of California Irvine and is an active member of International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC).
Lecturer/Panelist – UCLA/Los Angeles Times Annual Forecast
United States National and Olympic Water Polo Teams
University of California, Irvine Athletic Hall of Fame
NBC/ABC Sports Olympic Water Polo Commentator for 5 Olympic Games
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2021 Economic Forecast & Trends Panelist: Jim Kruse
- 2020 CRE Awards Panelist: James R. Kruse
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2020: James R. Kruse
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2019: James Kruse
- REAL ESTATE---Landlord Expands Empire With Deal in Mid-Wilshire
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Jim Gillette
- DPI Retail Stands Strong With Grocery-Anchored Shopping Centers
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2018: JIM KRUSE