Real Estate Partner
Greenberg Glusker LLP
Steven Lurie has a national real estate law practice representing primarily developers, investors, landlords, tenants, borrowers and golf course companies. In the past year alone, Steve was the lead lawyer on more than $2.5 billion in transactions involving real estate located in California and 24 other states. He maintains a diverse practice that includes leasing, development projects, acquisitions and sales, and joint venture transactions. Among other accolades, he has been named one of the top 100 attorneys in California by the Daily Journal, and a member of an “elite group” of “California Dealmakers” by the California Real Estate Journal.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Profile: Steven Lurie - Legal
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Karla MacCary
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Crystal Lofing
- Real Estate Strategies For Tomorrow's Workplace
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Real Estate Attorney of the Year
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Erin Murphy
- Defense Lawyers Say ‘Reptile Theory’ Tips Scales
- Music Publisher Cues Up New Office in Valley