Ken is a Director in the Los Angeles, California office, and has more than 20 years of experience in public accounting and tax consulting.
Ken provides tax and business consulting services to companies in the manufacturing, real estate, entertainment and professional services industries. His main client focus is in the area of closely-held businesses and pass-through entities. Ken’s expertise emphasizes business and personal income tax minimization and comprehensive planning for owners and their families.
Ken is a Certified Public Accountant in the state of California, and received his Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from San Diego State University.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2020 CRE Awards Panelist: Kenneth Tindall
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2019: Kenneth Tindall
- Commercial Real Estate Awards: Considerations for Your 2020 Real Estate Tax Strategy
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2019: Four Ways Tax Reform Will Affect 2019
- Kenneth L. Goldman
- Ken Coelho
- LABJ Insider
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: LIZBETH NEVAREZ