Stephanie L. Hall, MD, MHA, FACEP
Chief Medical Officer, Keck Hospital of USC and USC Norris Cancer Hospital; Associate Dean of Clinical Affairs, Keck School of Medicine
Keck Medicine of USC
Stephanie Hall is chief medical officer of Keck Hospital of USC and USC Norris Cancer Hospital and associate dean of clinical affairs for the Keck School of Medicine (KSOM). Her responsibilities include leading the quality and outcomes department, accreditation activities, licensing and regulatory affairs, medical staff administration and safety and emergency management. Hall’s initiatives have resulted in the systematic improvement in quality outcomes at the Keck Medical Center leading to recognition by the American Heart Association with the Gold Plus Award for Heart Failure and the Leapfrog Group with a Hospital Safety Score of ‘A.’ Hall has led system-wide programs dramatically reducing the incidence of hospital-acquired conditions such as infections and blood clots. Her efforts have led to improvements in the early detection and treatment of sepsis, improvements in patient blood management and reduced mortality rates.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Christy Russell
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Stephen Sener
- USC Names Caryn Lerman to Direct its Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center
- LA 500: Thomas E. Jackiewicz
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ONCOLOGY
- $1B Vision in Boyle Heights
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards 2018: THOMAS E. JACKIEWICZ
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards: USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center - Top Cancer/Oncology Program of the Year