SMITHA RAVIPUDI, MPH
Chief Executive Officer, USC Care and Ambulatory Care Services
Keck Medicine of USC
Smitha Ravipudi serves as chief executive officer of USC Care and Ambulatory Care Services. She oversees the faculty practice group for Keck School of Medicine, inclusive of 1200 providers. She is also responsible for clinical practice operations at Keck Medicine of USC’s ambulatory operations, community sites and the access center. Under Ravipudi’s leadership, USC Care has grown in volume and size, bringing care into new communities, while optimizing clinical assets at the main Health Sciences Campus. Highlights of Ravipudi’s work include the launch of the Toyota Sports Performance Center in El Segundo, a new sports medicine and athletic rehabilitation center that provides services to the Los Angeles Kings hockey team, youth sports teams and surrounding communities. Additional regional expansion efforts include multispecialty locations in Arcadia, and cancer services in Koreatown, Buena Park and Huntington Beach.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Thomas E. Jackiewicz
- Thomas E. Jackiewicz
- Expanding USC Partners With Clinic Operator
- THOMAS JACKIEWICZ
- USC’s Keck Medicine Opening New Outpatient Clinic in the San Gabriel Valley
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Peter S. Marshall
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: SHAWN SHEFFIELD, MBA, MHSA
- USC Opens $100M Outpatient Center on Eastside