Chief Administrative Officer
Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
As chief administrative officer, Sharon Peters is leading a distinguished integrated healthcare delivery system for Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center; Kaiser Permanente’s largest tertiary and quaternary care hospital within the Southern California region. Peters is a health care executive with specific expertise in operational transformation. Her special interest is in quality and process improvement, so she is passionate about leadership and being a person of influence with a laser focus on creating the next generation of leaders within the enterprise. Another specialty for Peters is thriving in a labor and management partnership environment. Peters previously served as chief administrative officer for the Southern California Permanente Medical Group at the Kern County Medical Center, an integrated healthcare delivery system for Kaiser Permanente, where she led comprehensive ambulatory care services.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Medical Project
- 2021 Economic Forecast & Trends Panelist: Alice Issai
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: MARGIE HARRIER
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: CONSUELO (CONNIE) B. CASILLAS, MD
- Kaiser to Cut California Workforce
- Digital Records May Save Money, Obamacare
- Drug Developer Tests Pancreatic Cancer Treatment
- Keck Medicine of USC to Acquire Los Angeles Cardiology Associates