Considering the challenging times we are faced with due to the coronavirus crisis, it has become particularly evident that solid leadership in the health care sector — which has always been important — has become more essential than ever. Health care professionals put themselves in harm’s way to help keep our communities safe, and the industry’s leaders have transformational decisions to make every day.
There are some particularly stellar health industry stewards in the Los Angeles region who happen to be women, and we’ve alphabetically listed some of the best here, along with some information about their careers and recent successes.
The health care leaders listed in these pages were chosen by the Los Angeles Business Journal for exceptional stewardship and achievement across the full spectrum of responsibility, exemplary leadership as evidenced by the highest professional and ethical standards, and for contributions to the health and well being of the Los Angeles community at large.
Congratulations to the extraordinary women who made this list and thank you for working to keep the people and businesses of Los Angeles healthy in a time like this.
Publisher & CEO
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Publisher's Letter
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: Women are Driving Positive Change in Business
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards: Publisher's Letter
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Publisher's Letter
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: KAVITHA BHATIA, MD, MMM
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Publisher's Letter
- Oustanding Women In Construction & Design: Publisher's Letter
- Women’s Clubs Find a Way