Adventist Health White Memorial
Mara Bryant is a medical center operations executive who also helps lead operations-related strategy for Adventist Health White Memorial, ensuring an understanding of key imperatives from the local market. She directs operational responsibility for many departments – including ancillary services and clinics. Taking an important leadership role to continue applying Baldrige criteria to the organization and improving overall clinical quality and organizational performance has been a focus for many years. Bryant played a key role in Adventist Health White Memorial becoming the first organization in Los Angeles to win the prestigious 2019 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. Under Bryant’s leadership, Adventist Health White Memorial has grown to help meet the needs of the community in broadening services offered at the hospital and community outreach. The innovative ideas and efficiencies generated by her and her team have made this possible.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- JOHN RAFFOUL
- Adventist Health to Shift Nearly 1,200 IT and Other Workers to Cerner Corp.
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards 2018: Finalists
- LA500 2020: Health Care
- Health Care Panel & Awards: Finalists
- Puma Execs Catch Break on Timing of Stock Sale
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: LAURENCE SPENCER-SMITH
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Laurence Spencer-Smith