Linda Burnes Bolton, DrPH, RN, FAAN
Senior Vice President and System Chief Health Equity Officer
Linda Burnes Bolton directs Cedars-Sinai’s system-wide efforts to improve the health of all members of the Los Angeles community. She leads the hospital’s Health Equity Working Group representing health system leaders and regularly collaborates with community and Cedars-Sinai leadership to address health disparities in underserved and diverse populations. She collaborated with the Institute for Healthcare Improvement to engage external partners to identify inequities in patient care and established processes to monitor patient outcomes. Bolton worked with multiple leaders across the system to develop the Cedars Sinai Health Equity strategic plan. With California Hospital Association, she initiated the Cherished Futures project to address African American infant mortality and maternal morbidity incidence and prevalence in Southern California and in collaboration with David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, she established the Women’s Leadership Program.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Cedars-Sinai Gives Shot In Arm to Area Services
- Cedars-Sinai Gives $5 Million Grant for Community Health Programs
- Cedars-Sinai Wins $8.3 Million Grant for Covid-19 Study
- Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital Names New VP of Operations
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards 2018: CEDARS-SINAI MEDICAL CENTER
- ICONS 2018: Thomas Priselac
- SPECIAL REPORT: Patient Focus, Growth
- To Your Health