LAURA PANCAKE, LCSW
Vice President of Clinical Services, Housing and Employment
In 2018, Laura Pancake was promoted to vice president of clinical services, housing and employment at Pacific Clinics. In that role, she oversees mental health and supportive services including health navigation, wellness, housing and employment. She is responsible for ensuring that mental and behavioral health, along with wraparound services, are of high quality and supportive of over 20,000 individuals each year. Last year, she served as the Executive Champion of LEADS Network, supporting the development of an employee resource group developed to support the LGBTQIA community. Pancake’s work on several research projects in collaboration with USC, as well as her psychosocial philosophy and work helping those who suffer from mental illness with employment opportunities has impacted the Southern California region. She understands the correlation between mental illness, homeless and employment and works daily to offer solutions.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: MARIE TORRES, PHD, LCSW
- Women's Leadership Awards: Board Gender Diversity is a Key Goal for Nonprofits
- Health Care Panel & Awards: TRUSTED ADVISOR OF THE YEAR
- New Leadership Team at Kaiser Medical School
- Corporate Citizenship & Giving Guide: Pacific Clinics
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: KITA CURRY, PHD
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: CHRISTINA MILLER, PHD
- Mental Health In The Workplace: How Employers Can Support Their Greatest Asset