Laura Mosqueda, MD
Dean, Keck School of Medicine of USC; Professor of Family Medicine and Geriatrics; Director, National Center on Elder Abuse
Keck School of Medicine of USC
Laura Mosqueda is the dean of the Keck School of Medicine of USC, where she also serves as professor of family medicine and geriatrics, and professor at the USC Leonard Davis School of Gerontology. Dr. Mosqueda sets the vision for the Keck School of Medicine, with groundbreaking research, biomedical education and social justice. As dean, Dr. Mosqueda has strengthened internal and external community relationships at Keck School of Medicine. She created a new Office of Community Engagement, Office of Leadership and Wellness, Office for Social Justice, and the center for Gender Equity in Medicine and Science (GEMS). Dr. Mosqueda is internationally known in the field of elder abuse and neglect and continues to publish in this area. She is the principal investigator on an NIH-funded R01 project investigating the underlying mechanisms of elder mistreatment in people with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Laura Mosqueda
- LAURA MOSQUEDA
- Mosqueda Named Dean of USC’s Keck School of Medicine
- Another Insider for USC?
- USC Medical School Launches Office of Social Justice to Promote Fair Health Care
- USC Names Caryn Lerman to Direct its Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center
- USC Shares $16M Grant to Research Cancer Disparities Between Whites, Blacks and Latinos
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: GYNECOLOGY AND OBSTETRICS