Senior Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer
Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
Lara Khouri is responsible for leading several critical departments essential to the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles (CHLA) mission, including strategic planning; health system development and integration; government, community and business relations; marketing and communications; and the cancer, neurological, orthopedic, cardiac and fetal & neonatal service lines. She has also worked closely with CHLA physicians to develop an expanded system of care for children in Los Angeles and beyond. Khouri also led a team responsible for the dramatic growth and performance management of the hospital’s delivery system across the continuum, from the more than 200 primary care pediatricians based in four counties in the CHLA Health Network, to the nationally-ranked, advanced care provided by the hospital’s key designated service lines. She has also overseen the growth of CHLA’s Global Health Program to serve hundreds of patients from six continents and 70 countries.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles Receives $3 Million Investment
- Children’s Hospital Sees Growth from Clinic Work
- Children’s Hospital Enters Age of Regional Service
- Healthcare Roundtable 2017: The Experts Discuss the Current Healthcare Landscape
- LABJ Insider
- Health Care 2018 - A Roundtable Discussion
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: CYNTHIA HERRINGTON, MD
- Report: Children’s Hospital L.A. Ranked No. 1 Kid’s Hospital in the West