Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Kelly Linden became CEO of Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center almost three years ago. In her career, she has developed a strong background in operations leadership, strategy and business development for healthcare providers, including hospitals and outpatient facilities. Among her areas of expertise is controlling operational costs through contract negotiations with suppliers and purchased services organizations and collaboration with the clinical and medical staff in utilization management and product standardization. She also brings to her work at Providence Saint Joseph her skills in staff engagement and collaboration. She has led a multi-million dollar complex campus development, including the construction of a new patient tower and has developed market strategies and physician alignment with providers serving diverse communities. Linden is also focused on growing key service lines including cardiovascular, cancer and orthopedics.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards 2018: Finalists
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: EXECUTIVE OF THE YEAR - ANNETTE M. WALKER
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: GYNECOLOGY AND OBSTETRICS
- Patricia Disney, Ex-Wife of Roy Disney, Dies
- CRE Awards 2019: Best Medical Project
- Women's Leadership Awards: Finalists
- Health Care Panel & Awards: Finalists
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: RICHARD L. FRIEDMAN