HELLEN RODRIGUEZ, MD
Medical Director for Maternal Fetal Medicine
Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Hellen Rodriguez has been practicing in the private sector for more than 30 years where she is well known as an educator and for her passion for quality care and safety in labor and delivery units. PVHMC, where she is the Medical Director for Maternal Fetal Medicine, has been a leader in the quest to improve maternal morbidity and mortality through multiple safety programs. She is the founder and director of one of the largest maternal transport teams in California and led the way in establishing one of the first Laborist programs in the West Coast. Dr. Rodriguez is a mentor in the California Quality Care Consortium. She is passionate about the use of simulation for improving outcomes and as the medical director of the Simulation Program has taken simulation out of the realm of obstetrics into the med-surg floors.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: SARAH KILPATRICK, MD, PHD
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: PEDIATRICS
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: INTERNAL MEDICINE
- Elaine Batchlor, MD
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: STEPHANIE L. HALL, MD, MHA, FACEP
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: CARDIOLOGY
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ONCOLOGY
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: HEMATOLOGY