DARLENE SCAFIDDI, RN, MSN
Vice President, Nursing and Patient Care Services
Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Darlene Scafiddi has served the Nurses of Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center (PVHMC) as the chief nursing officer and vice president of patient care services for over 40 years, over which time PVHMC’s nurses have maintained a reputation for providing outstanding, uncompromising care to patients and community members. Under Scafiddi’s stewardship, PVHMC’s nurses work in collaboration with the patients, their families, the interdisciplinary staff and management team to produce the best outcomes for each patient that walks through the doors. Scafiddi values the role her team plays and contribution they to continue to improve patient care and the lives of the community the hospital serves.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: MARGIE HARRIER
- On the Road
- Nurses Band Together in Staffing Crisis
- Hospitals Keep More Nurses Thanks to Residency Program
- At L.A. Hospitals, Capacity Varies
- Hospitals Shrink Services Treating Mental Illnesses
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: THERESA MURPHY, RN