Chief Medical Officer, CHLA Health Network
Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
As chief medical officer for the CHLA Health network, Bhavana Arora leads assessment and development of potential health system partnerships with administrative leadership, overseeing both economic and clinical modeling. She also implements and manages hospital partnerships to ensure access to high quality pediatric care delivered by more than 200 CHLA medical group physicians across four Southern California counties. Dr. Arora is passionate about elevating the health of communities and building ecosystems to support providers, patients and families. She works with pediatricians in the community to ensure treatment for the mental health needs of the patients, including education with formation of partnerships and guides to support, which has led to more patients receiving care. She also finalized implementation guide for telehealth services and the virtual care implementation plan and launched the behavioral health program to increase capacity of pediatricians to treat mental health conditions.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Bhavana Arora
- Children’s Hospital Sees Growth from Clinic Work
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: LARA KHOURI
- Health Care 2018 - A Roundtable Discussion
- Children’s Hospital Enters Age of Regional Service
- Health Care Panel & Awards: Finalists
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Mona Patel
- Health Care Roundtable