President, California Commercial
Anthem Blue Cross
Beth Andersen brings a wealth of knowledge in healthcare experience to her new role as California Plan president at Anthem, having spent 30 years in the industry, including several leadership positions. Most recently Andersen led Anthem Blue Cross’ large group sales business unit where she is personally focused on deepening provider collaborations. She also fosters deeper collaborations with providers so that Anthem has better outcomes for its members and so that the company can guide members to the right care at the right time in the right settings. Anderson is a proven leader in sales, product development and launch, provider network development and operations, regional P&L management, and government relations.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Anthem Blue Cross's President Steps Down
- Partners Set Stage for TV, Film Industry Coverage
- Congress Opens Probe Into Anthem Rate Hikes
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: Panelists & Speakers
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Panelists & Speakers
- Delgadillo Named CEO of Los Angeles County Medical Association
- Anthem’s California Chief Departs
- California OKs Anthem Rate Hike After Controversy