President, California Commercial
Anthem Blue Cross
Beth Andersen brings a wealth of knowledge in healthcare experience to her new role as California Plan president at Anthem, having spent 30 years in the industry, including several leadership positions. Most recently Andersen led Anthem Blue Cross’ large group sales business unit where she is personally focused on deepening provider collaborations. She also fosters deeper collaborations with providers so that Anthem has better outcomes for its members and so that the company can guide members to the right care at the right time in the right settings. Anderson is a proven leader in sales, product development and launch, provider network development and operations, regional P&L management, and government relations.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Health Care Panel & Awards: Anthem Blue Cross Leads the Fight to Restore Health Equity
- Anthem Blue Cross's President Steps Down
- Health Care Leadership Panel Speaker: Dr. Demetria Malloy
- Health Care Roundtable: Anthem Blue Cross
- Partners Set Stage for TV, Film Industry Coverage
- Congress Opens Probe Into Anthem Rate Hikes
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: Panelists & Speakers
- CFO Awards: Private Company CFO of the Year (Large Company)