Park Fifth is a 24-story, cast-in-place concrete apartment building that is located adjacent to the historic Pershing Square in downtown Los Angeles. Developed by MacFarlane Partners, designed by Ankrom Moisan Architects and constructed by Suffolk, the high-rise luxury building features 347 high-end apartment units, 120 parking stalls and 5,300 square feet of ground floor retail.
With the completion of Park Fifth, the mixed-use structure stands as a significant project in the center of a newly revitalized downtown. It is located across West 5th Street from the Pershing Square Metro Station, which provides commuters with underground-rail access to points throughout Los Angeles. The building is also around the corner from the planned route of downtown’s restored, historic streetcar line. Pershing Square, one of the largest public spaces in Downtown Los Angeles, lies directly south of Park Fifth, while Grand Central Market, a historic food hall and major local attraction, is on the next block to the north.
Park Fifth features a wide range of premium amenities, including a rooftop deck featuring 360-degree, panoramic views of downtown Los Angeles; infinity-edge pool with cabanas and hot tub; clubhouse with a bar, kitchen and pool table; state-of-the-art fitness center with cardio, weight room, fitness-on-demand, and yoga and pilates studio; onsite resident concierge services; business center; courtyard for social gatherings; bike storage and repair area; and a dog walk and washing station.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- CRE Awards 2020: Macfarlane Partners’ Iconic Park Fifth Now Graces the Downtown Los Angeles Skyline
- CRE Awards 2020: Best Multi-Family Sale
- Park Fifth Developer Files Plans for Downtown Building
- Pershing Square Overhaul Gets $2 Million Boost
- Rival Design Firms Circle Pershing Square Makeover
- Prime Downtown Development Site to Be Sold
- Four Finalists Named for Pershing Square Facelift
- MacFarlane Partners Buys Downtown Property