EVP Group Head, Real Estate
Pacific Western Bank
Area of Expertise: Complicated, Structured Bridge and Construction Lending
As national head of the Pacific Western Bank Real Estate group, Thomas Whitesell is responsible for expanding the firm’s work with established commercial real estate developers and investors seeking real estate bridge and construction loans nationwide. An industry veteran of 30 years, Whitesell’s experience includes bridge and construction financing as a senior and also mezzanine lender. He has deep experience in preferred equity transactions as well as debt restructurings as a lender and attorney.
Whitesell’s strong track record of originating and closing profitable investments while building and maintaining quality relationships helps his clients grow their businesses and profitability. Prior to joining Pacific Western Bank, Whitesell held senior positions at banks and debt funds. He has been responsible for over $28 billion in structured bridge and construction loans during the course of his career.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: JASON BAKER
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: PATRICK CRANDALL
- Most Influential Lenders in L.A. County: DEAN INDOT
- Most Influential Lenders: Jeff Forsythe
- Projects No Mixed Blessing for Bank
- Most Influential Lenders: Paul Rahimian
- Bridge Lenders Flood SoCal
- CUSTOM CONTENT: Recourse vs. Nonrecourse Commercial Real Estate Financing