Area of Expertise: Construction Financing
Parkview Financial CEO Paul Rahimian currently manages a debt fund that provides construction financing to ground-up real estate development projects on a national basis. He founded Parkview Financial in early 2010 and has since originated hundreds of commercial and residential loans, always plying his trademark hands-on management style. Parkview is widely recognized as a pioneer in the industry, among the first to offer complete integration of loan origination and servicing.
Rahimian was previously a third-generation real estate developer and general contractor. Between 1988 and 2009, he successfully completed over $350 million in commercial and residential projects. His vast expertise and knowledge in the construction and development industry has benefited Parkview and its borrowers. As a private lender of construction financing for all property sectors, in 2019, Parkview Financial completed more than $500 million in loans to developers – an increase of $165 million over 2018.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2020: Paul Rahimian
- Most Influential Lenders: Paul Rahimian
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2019: Paul Rahimian
- 2020 Economic Forecast & Trends: Construction Lending in 2020 - Clear Skies Ahead
- Parkview Provides $29M Loan for Koreatown Condo Development
- Who's Building L.A. (September 24): Local Developer Creates Partnership with Parkview Financial to Ensure Multifamily Restoration Continues
- Big Projects Win Support
- Developers Big On Tiny Units