Senior Vice President
City National Bank
Area of Expertise: Business Banking
Jason Song serves as a senior vice president of business development at City National Bank in Los Angeles. With nearly two decades of experience, Song is skilled at identifying creative solutions to common challenges that business owners and their families face. He is able to leverage his broad experience working with local business owners in several industries to share guidance with companies as they expand, and his deep relationships in the Korean, Persian and Chinese American business communities allow him to provide effective guidance to help business owners optimize cash flow and streamline day-to-day financial operations.
Song is experienced in commercial, business and private banking. The California native also delivers trade financing to manufacturing and wholesale firms conducting business abroad. Song has been key to the expansion of City National’s unique customized banking solutions to diverse markets within Los Angeles.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Lenders: David Cameron
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: DENA HARTE
- Newsmakers---New Getty Officer to Manage Finances
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: JAMES HASKELL
- Most Influential Lenders: Brent Williams
- Top Women in Banking: MEREDITH J. ESAREY
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: CARLOS RAMOS