Construction Loan Officer
Luther Burbank Savings
Area of Expertise: Construction Lending
James Kim recently joined Luther Burbank Savings as a construction loan officer. With over 20 years of experience, Kim is an accomplished lender with a reputation for building strong client relationships and a proven record of exceeding their expectations. Committed to sourcing, processing and closing construction loans secured by single family and multifamily residential properties, Kim is an important asset who is already making a significant impact on Luther Burbank’s expanding construction lending team.
Kim enjoys working closely with his clients and offers an unmatched level of technical expertise that allows him to determine the right strategy to meet their investment objectives. Since his arrival, the Luther Burbank Construction Lending team has secured financing for two contemporary multifamily properties – a $10.4 million loan for 48 units in Los Angeles and a $3 million loan for six units in Northern California.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Lenders: James Arom
- Loan Market Remains Active
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: JASON BAKER
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: NICOLE D. SWAIN
- Most Influential Lenders: Jeff Forsythe
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: THOMAS WHITESELL
- 2020 Economic Forecast & Trends: Construction Lending in 2020 - Clear Skies Ahead
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: RICHARD KATZBERG