Senior Vice President
Area of Expertise: Private Equity Lending for M&A Transactions
Colleagues who have worked with Comerica Bank’s vice president of middle market lending, Jalal Taby for his many M&A transactions, regularly state that he is professional, smart, hard working, and will routinely bring in expertise from his team when needed.
Taby is an expert in his field and provides creative solutions to financing mid-sized to large transactions. He is very active in the M&A community in Los Angeles. Multiple colleagues also recommend utilizing Taby’s expertise on financing M&A transactions. Taby is able to provide a variety of strategic options in order to successfully finance a company.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- WHO'S WHO IN LAW - Joshua Grode
- Mike Dokmanovich
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: JAMES HASKELL
- Top Women in Banking: MARIA HUNTER
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: DAVID MACDONALD
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: GENE DUNFORD
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Joel Montminy
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Peter Massumi