Los Angeles Regional Manager, Private Bank Home Loans
Area of Expertise: Home Lending
With more than 26 years of mortgage industry experience, Finley Taylor is a highly regarded expert in structuring home financing for high net worth individuals throughout the Los Angeles region. As a regional manager within the Home Loans group at Union Bank, he has built and currently leads the team of high-caliber mortgage professionals who specialize in serving the unique and often highly complex residential lending needs of L.A.’s high net worth clients.
Taylor and his team of 11 originators and three loan assistants are on pace to fund approximately $1 billion in home loan originations for FY 2019. Taylor is well connected throughout the community and well respected by his peers. His team collaborates regularly with private wealth advisors, private bankers, trust officers and financial advisors within The Private Bank to best serve the needs of their clients.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- A New Bank Order
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: RICHARD KATZBERG
- New Parent to Close West L.A. Office of Online Bank
- If Banks Are In Lending Business, They Should Start Lending
- L.A. Institutions Shed Red With First Quarter Gains
- Leaders of Influence - Lenders: Spencer Smith
- Financial Adviser Lets Athletes Know the Score
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: CARLOS PAYAN