Managing Director and Regional Manager for Los Angeles, Real Estate Industries Group
Area of Expertise: Real Estate Lending across all major property types
Richard Katzberg is a managing director and regional director for Los Angeles for Union Bank’s Real Estate Industries Group. He manages all origination and relationship management activities for private real estate developers and investors located in Los Angeles, Ventura, and Santa Barbara counties. Katzberg’s typical client profile is individuals with $100 million+ in net worth invested primarily in real estate. He specializes in construction, construction to permanent, bridge & permanent lending across all major real estate property types including office, retail, industrial, apartment, mobile home park and for sale housing primarily in major West Coast metro markets.
In 2019, the Los Angeles office that Katzberg oversees originated just over $500 million in net new loans and managed a portfolio of almost $2 billion in real estate collateralized loans.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 40 In Their 40's: Cécile Chalifour
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: PATRICK CRANDALL
- Top Women in Banking: Alice Carr
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: JASON BAKER
- SBA Loan Activity Spikes Year to Year in L.A. District
- Big Credit Unions Banking Again on RE Loans
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: FINLEY TAYLOR
- Real Estate Loans Squeezing Community Banks