Managing Director, Commercial Real Estate and National Lending
Pacific Western Bank
Area of Expertise: Commercial Real Estate Lending
Patrick Crandall is a managing director in the National Lending division of Pacific Western Bank, responsible for originating bridge and construction financing nationwide. He has over 30 years of experience in real estate, with expertise in bridge, construction and permanent financing, credit risk management, acquisitions, appraisal and asset/portfolio management.
Over his career, Crandall has held executive positions with Sabal Financial Group, Cushman & Wakefield, CIBC, iStar, Fremont Investment & Loan and JE Robert Companies. He has been involved in more than $10 Billion in transactions in the US and abroad, including small and large balance bridge and construction financing, loan portfolio acquisitions, and strategic CRE asset acquisitions. He is a member of the Urban Land Institute, Mortgage Bankers Association, and the International Council of Shopping Centers, and also sits on a number of non-profit boards.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: JASON BAKER
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: THOMAS WHITESELL
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: RICHARD KATZBERG
- Most Influential Lenders in L.A. County: DEAN INDOT
- Most Influential Lenders: Jeff Forsythe
- Top Women in Banking: Alice Carr
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Real Estate Attorney of the Year
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: REAL ESTATE ATTORNEYS