Senior Vice President and Region Manager
City National Bank
Area of Expertise: Commercial Banking
James Haskell is a senior vice president and region manager with City National Bank’s Commercial Banking team. Based in Beverly Hills, he and his team provide middle-market clients, real estate investors and nonprofit organizations with portfolio management expertise, cash management, syndicated transactions and the bank’s full suite of custom financial solutions. He works with a wide array of clients throughout West Los Angeles. City National’s Commercial Banking team delivers banking, credit and treasury management services to the bank’s commercial clients. He leads a team of nearly 10 experienced bankers who help clients with credit lines and term loans, asset-based lending, leased or purchased equipment, and the purchase or refinance of real estate, as well as treasury management, fraud mitigation, deposit solutions, international banking and wealth management.
Haskell has nearly 15 years of experience and most recently served as a senior vice president and regional team leader with Wells Fargo.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Lenders: Brent Williams
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: GREG HADDAD
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: DENA HARTE
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: CARLOS PAYAN
- Most Influential Lenders: Scott Connella
- Leaders of Influence - Lenders: Brent Williams
- Most Influential Lenders: Adam Feit
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: CARLOS RAMOS