First Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
1st Century Bank
Area of Expertise: Professional Service Firms, Property Management and Entertainment
Greg Haddad is first senior vice president and regional manager at 1st Century Bank’s Century City Office and has over 18 years of experience in private banking. He works closely with individuals and businesses, developing a deep understanding of their needs to create custom-tailored solutions. Haddad is well versed in assisting clients with cash management needs, treasury management services, integrating accounting software and ensuring each client receives the personal attention they deserve. In 2019, Haddad’s team originated over $130 million in new loan commitments, focusing primarily on commercial real estate repositions, construction loans and loans to locally held businesses.
Prior to joining 1st Century, Haddad spent six years with First Republic Bank as a District Manager responsible for territory spanning from Santa Barbara to Newport Beach. Haddad received his undergraduate degree in business management from Quinnipiac University, where he was a Division I collegiate athlete.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: CARLOS PAYAN
- Top Women in Banking: MEREDITH J. ESAREY
- Top Women in Banking: Karen Brown
- Top Women in Banking: BONNIE RUBIN
- Top Women in Banking: Kathleen Chapman
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: JAMES HASKELL
- Shifting Focus Forces Departures at Mellon 1st Banking Division
- Most Influential Lenders in L.A. County: GREG BELL