Senior Vice President and Region Manager
City National Bank
Area of Expertise: Commercial Banking
Based in Pasadena, Dena Harte leads a team of commercial bankers who deliver City National Bank’s customized financial solutions to midsize businesses and nonprofit organizations throughout the Los Angeles region. Harte works closely with businesses and their owners to provide lending, banking and treasury management strategies to help solve their most complex financial challenges. Her specialties include credit, depository, equipment finance, treasury management, international banking and institutional services solutions, among others.
Harte has nearly two decades of commercial banking experience. Consistently recognized as a top performer at City National, she started her career as a senior relationship manager before becoming the team lead for the Los Angeles Metro region. In November 2019, she was promoted to her current role as commercial banking manager responsible for the North Los Angeles region, which encompasses Pasadena, Glendale and the San Gabriel Valley.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Lenders: Brent Williams
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: JAMES HASKELL
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2019: Brent Williams
- Top Women in Banking: JANE NAVARRIA
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: CLAUDIA BODAN
- Top Women in Banking: BONNIE RUBIN
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: CARLOS RAMOS
- Most Influential Lenders in L.A. County: NORIKO OAKLAND