EVP, Los Angeles Market President
Commercial Bank of California
Area of Expertise: Treasury Management Services, Commercial/Industrial & Equipment Financing and SBA Real Estate Lending
Claudia Bodan is the Los Angeles region market president for Commercial Bank of California. She has been in the banking industry for 23 years and her professional career has been dedicated to helping business entrepreneurs grow their business by being advisory in providing flexible and creative solutions to meet their business needs. She is passionate in serving the business and philanthropic community and is a well-respected leader given her past and continuous community contributions.
In 2016, Bodan was awarded the Young Hispanic Corporate Achievers award by The Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility in addition to The Access to Capital Banker of the Year Award by the Department of Commerce and is also a recipient of the Dulcenia Award for her leadership endeavors in the Finance Community. She has served as President of the National Latina Business Women’s Association Los Angeles Chapter.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women in Banking: Claudia Bodan
- Top Women in Banking: CLAUDIA BODAN
- 40 In Their 40's: Claudia Bodan
- CLAUDIA BODAN
- Commercial Bank of California hires presidents for L.A. and Orange counties
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Bank of America Los Angeles - A Century of Commitment to Women’s Equality
- L.A. Expansion CBC Priority
- Top Women in Banking: Nicole Swain