Achieving the right business loan is often the starting point for an entrepreneur’s future success. According to a Federal Reserve survey published last year, 43% of all small businesses are seeking loan funding.
Having the right lender on your side may be one of the most important aspects of a business’ development. It can be the difference between a simple infusion of cash vs. genuinely preparing your organization with the right resources, capital and advice to take it to the next level.
There are some truly outstanding professionals making up the Los Angeles lending landscape. We’ve reviewed the careers of many of the best lenders in the region, and we selected some of the best to be showcased here. Alphabetically listed, you’ll find some of the region’s leading lenders, along with some basic information about their careers, practices and some relevant recent projects they’ve been involved with.
Congratulations to the trailblazing professionals who made this list and thank you for your contributions to the local business community’s success.
Publisher & CEO
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Letter From The Publisher
- Entrepreneur's Notebook --- Bankruptcy Isn't Only Option for Failing Businesses
- Entrepreneur's Notebook---Make Sure to Read Fine Print When Taking Out Loan
- ENTREPRENEUR'S NOTEBOOK---Tips for Getting Some Credit From Asset-Based Lenders
- CUSTOM CONTENT: Recourse vs. Nonrecourse Commercial Real Estate Financing
- 2019 FGPC: A Look at Financing Sources for Business Expansion
- Women's Leadership Series 2020: More Than Half of Women Small Business Owners Had to Overcome Greater Obstacles Than Males
- Seeking Best Loan Terms Extends Beyond Lowest Rates