Managing Director, Commercial Real Estate
Pacific Western Bank
Area of Expertise: Commercial Real Estate Lending
As managing director of Pacific Western Bank’s Commercial Real Estate group, Jason Baker is responsible for expanding the bank’s relationships with established commercial and multifamily real estate developers and investors seeking construction and bridge loans nationwide. With 20 years in the business, Baker’s experience includes construction financing, bridge lending, debt and equity investments, direct acquisitions and workouts / restructurings on the lending, portfolio and legal sides of the business.
Prior to joining Pacific Western Bank, Baker held senior positions at banks, investment advisers and debt funds, originating construction, bridge, mezzanine and preferred equity transactions in all product types in many major metropolitan markets nationwide. He has been responsible for over $8 billion in structured bridge and construction loans during the course of his career.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: THOMAS WHITESELL
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: PATRICK CRANDALL
- Most Influential Lenders in L.A. County: DEAN INDOT
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: ALEXA MIZRAHI
- Most Influential Lenders: Jeff Forsythe
- Gundlach’s DoubleLine Teams with Thorofare on Bridge Loans
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: RICHARD KATZBERG
- 2020 Economic Forecast & Trends: Construction Lending in 2020 - Clear Skies Ahead